Jin vs. Food
So yesterday I received an email from Fuddruckers. I'm on their email specials list because we eat there for lunch from time to time. I usually get their kids meal; it's a small serving size and you get fries, cookie, and a small drink. The email the subject line reads 5lb. Burger Challenge.
I quickly think of Jin and how we've really have gotten into a show called Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel. The main guy on the show travels the country in search for food challenges.
The episode I enjoyed was the Hot Curry Challenge. I guess these peppers that they use for the curry are so hot the chefs have to wear gas masks while cooking it.
When his challenge starts you can tell he's doing ok and then the pain starts to set in. He starts to sweat and by sweating I mean you see every single bead form while he's eating this. He finishes his bowl of curry and then makes the mistake of using the same napkin he had been using to wipe is mouth with on his eyes! OUCH!! You can clearly see his eyes turn red as they start to water perfusly. I was worried for Adam. I mean he's going to have to shit that out! BURN BABY BURN! LMFAO
I let Jin know about the challenge. The challenge: Finish a 5lb burger in an hour. If you do you get 5 free future meals your picture take and put up on the wall and a T-shirt. So I signed hime up. We'll be at Fuddruckers on Tuesday, February 24 at 6:00pm. I think he's looking forward to having his picture taken if he wins.
I can't wait. I'm going to take video and pictures of him during the process.
Good Luck Baby! I know you can do it!
I quickly think of Jin and how we've really have gotten into a show called Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel. The main guy on the show travels the country in search for food challenges.
The episode I enjoyed was the Hot Curry Challenge. I guess these peppers that they use for the curry are so hot the chefs have to wear gas masks while cooking it.
When his challenge starts you can tell he's doing ok and then the pain starts to set in. He starts to sweat and by sweating I mean you see every single bead form while he's eating this. He finishes his bowl of curry and then makes the mistake of using the same napkin he had been using to wipe is mouth with on his eyes! OUCH!! You can clearly see his eyes turn red as they start to water perfusly. I was worried for Adam. I mean he's going to have to shit that out! BURN BABY BURN! LMFAO
I let Jin know about the challenge. The challenge: Finish a 5lb burger in an hour. If you do you get 5 free future meals your picture take and put up on the wall and a T-shirt. So I signed hime up. We'll be at Fuddruckers on Tuesday, February 24 at 6:00pm. I think he's looking forward to having his picture taken if he wins.I can't wait. I'm going to take video and pictures of him during the process.
Good Luck Baby! I know you can do it!
Labels: 5lb Burger, Jin vs. Food, Man vs. Food


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home