Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day



I think this has to be one of the better Valentine's Day that I've had with Jin. We ended up spending the afernoon with friends.

It's a good place to watch the KU game at. Chin Bo showed up, haven't seen him since the night at his brother's house. Mimi showed up with Les (you'll never guess which college basketball team he played for), and last but not least Helen! I haven't seen her since Rays Luau a couple of years ago.

Jin being the sweetheart that he is got all of us girls chocolate covered strawberries from Russel Stovers. They were so good. I didn't eat mine til the following day. I wanted to be sure I savored the taste.




We ordered 3 dozen oysters, some hot wings, and a bunch of mini burgers. Oh, but we can't forget about the good stuff, Boulevard Wheat beer. This stuff is better than Corona, and I'm a big Corona drinker.

The first half of the KU game was intense! I was happy to see them come back and tie the game by the end of the first half. I was tipsy by this point so you know what happens next, I pull out the camera. Now I'm wishing I hadn't. I look so fat, but I came to the conclusion that its my new hair cut. Yep, I got it cut, but I digress. Did you guy see the part were Clemente fouls Morningstar and they almost get into it or how about the one where he, with 30 seconds left in the game smaks Reed up side his head. LMFAO Who does this kind of shit, K-State player of course. Needless to say KU ends up winning the game. Here's the video of Clemente popping Reed upside his dome!




So here are some pictures of the afternoon...





Chin Bo and Jin (Learning my way w/ photoshop)

The Boys Again


Look ma we're winning!



Me (and my belly), Helen, and Mimi


Us girls again. I look really pale, and it looks like I forgot to put on some concealer!





Mimi and Les (Yes, as in Lester Earl who used to play for KU)




We ended up at Argosy after the game. When we got there Jin started passing around beers and I can never turn down a drink. LOL Jin should have known better. We get to playing our usual blackjack. I loose in a matter of like 15mins and take my ass to the ATM. Pull out money and start making my way back to the table. As soon as I get there I start looking of the money I just pulled out. I can't find it. I look over at Jin and I was like I just lost 60$. He didn't look surprised cause I'm always losing shit. He told me to retrace my steps. I this point I'm really drunk and I was like, pssssh, I dont think I'll find it I mean we are at the Casino. Low and behold I found it where you might ask? At the bottom of my purse. There it was 3 crispy 20$ bills. LOL Jin cut me off after that.

We got home around 9:30 or so and I took my ass straight to bed.



This is the only picture of us from that day. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home