Friday, January 16, 2009

My Brother Luis

I still remember the day our parents broke the news to Victor and I about Luis. I don't think we were very happy. LOL I think we had been used to it just being us two. I mean I was 7, I think it was more the feeling of having a 'rugrat' around the house.

The night my mom's water broke I had these different emotions come over me. You would have thought I was the one going in to labor. It was the middle of the night I remember because I kept trying to wake dad up to take mom to the hospital. I remember really wanting to be there, but I had to stay because Victor was still sleeping.

They came home with this little bundle of joy. He was a big boy. He ate, pooped, and slept. That all babies do! I remember Luis crying while mom was cleaning house and she told me to go pick him up and rock him. WTF?! I was super skinny and boney had no body fat what so ever. I go to pick him up and begin rocking him back to sleep. Damn, this boy was heavy! I would cry, because I knew I would be rocking him for a while. It was a workout, that's for sure.

Let me tell you about the times we'd catch him peeing on our Nintendo or Victors toys. Not so cool. LOL I hope he doesn't get mad at me for putting him out there like that! But its just too funny not to talk about it.


Growing up some of my chores would consist of ironing my families clothing. I remember leaving the iron on and our sweet Luis put his little hand on the iron! OUCH!! Of course I got in trouble because I was the oldest. My parents ended up rushing him to the hospital. He had all these little blisters on his hand. I was so scared. I though that my parents were going to kill me! But it tought me to never leave the iron on around him and he learned never to touch a hot iron.

I'll stop embarrassing him here. Ladies he is single, but there's an application process that I must to oversee before I just start handing out info!

Luis, I know we're apart, but know that my love for you will never dwindle. When I "preach" it's only because I've lived and learned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I remember that lil rugrat! Well I guess hes little no more. Its funny how people change he does not look like he did anymore. Does that make sense what I just wrote. But had fun reading about his peeing escapades!

January 24, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home